Taxing powers and developmental role of the Indian states: A study with reference to Kerala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel Slemrod, 1995. "What Do Cross-Country Studies Teach about Government Involvement, Prosperity, and Economic Growth?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 373-431.
- P.B. Rakhe, 2003. "Estimation of tax leakage and its impact on fiscal health in Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 347, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T.M. Thomas Issac & R. Mohan, 2016. "Sustainable Consolidation: Suggesting the Way Ahead for Kerala," Working Papers id:10789, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsRevenue Receipts; Tax Effort; SDP;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E69 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-10-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2005-10-04 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .