Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pilu Chandra Das & KK Subrahmanian, 2007. "Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations," Working Papers id:1003, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-391, November.
- K.N. Harilal & K.J. Joseph, 2000. "Stagnation and revival of Kerala economy: An open economy perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 305, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.P. Kannan & K.S. Hari, 2002. "Kerala's Gulf connection: Emigration, remittances and their macroeconomic impact 1972-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 328, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- P. Mohanan Pillai & N. Shanta, 2005.
"Long term trends in the growth and structure of the net state domestic product in Kerala,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
376, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- P. Mohanan Pillai & N. Shanta, 2010. "Long Term Trends in the Growth and Structure of the Net State Domestic Product in Kerala," Working Papers id:2996, eSocialSciences.
- K. P. Kannan & K. S. Hari, 2010. "Kerela's Gulf Connection: Emigration, Remittances and their Macroeconomic Impact 1972-2000," Working Papers id:3132, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Kerala economy; industrial stagnation; manufacturing growth; economic reforms; service industry;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.