Kerala's Gulf connection: Emigration, remittances and their macroeconomic impact 1972-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.K. Subrahmanian & E. Abdul Azeez, 2000.
"Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
310, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Pilu Chandra Das & KK Subrahmanian, 2007. "Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations," Working Papers id:1003, eSocialSciences.
- K.C. Zachariah & P.R. Gopinathan Nair & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2001. "Return emigrants in Kerala: Rehabilitation problems and development potential," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 319, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T.M. Thomas Issac & R. Mohan, 2016. "Sustainable Consolidation: Suggesting the Way Ahead for Kerala," Working Papers id:10789, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsemigration; Gulf countries; Kerala economy; remittances; consumption;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-11-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2003-11-23 (International Finance)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.