Long Term Trends in the Growth and Structure of the Net State Domestic Product in Kerala
Kerala has been a model to other states for her achievements in social development. But in terms of economic growth her performance has for long been very poor and a matter of deep concern. In this context the turnaround in growth that has occurred in Kerala in the nineties , in contrast to the earlier decades needs to be looked at in detail. This study is an attempt in that direction. It is an analysis of the long terms trends in the State Domestic Product of Kerala for the period 1970-2000. It is concerned with the growth of the different sectors of the economy, the changes in the sectoral composition of output and other related issues such as the sources of growth. [Working Paper No. 376]
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sunil Mani, 2006.
"Keeping Pace with Globalisation Innovation Capability in Korea's Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
- Sunil Mani, 2005. "Keeping pace with globalisation innovation capability in Korea's telecommunications equipment industry," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 370, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2001. "The New Econometrics of Structural Change: Dating Breaks in U.S. Labour Productivity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 117-128, Fall.
- Dibyendu S. Maiti, 2006.
"Organisational Morphology of Rural Industries in Liberalised India: A Study of West Bengal,"
- Dibyendu S. Maiti, 2005. "Organisational morphology of rural industries in liberalised India: A study of West Bengal," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 371, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K.N. Harilal & K.J. Joseph, 2000. "Stagnation and revival of Kerala economy: An open economy perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 305, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K.K. Subrahmanian & E. Abdul Azeez, 2000.
"Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
310, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Pilu Chandra Das & KK Subrahmanian, 2007. "Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations," Working Papers id:1003, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.