Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K.K. Subrahmanian & E. Abdul Azeez, 2000. "Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 310, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.N. Harilal & K.J. Joseph, 2000. "Stagnation and revival of Kerala economy: An open economy perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 305, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-391, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.P. Kannan & K.S. Hari, 2002. "Kerala's Gulf connection: Emigration, remittances and their macroeconomic impact 1972-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 328, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- P. Mohanan Pillai & N. Shanta, 2005.
"Long term trends in the growth and structure of the net state domestic product in Kerala,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
376, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- P. Mohanan Pillai & N. Shanta, 2010. "Long Term Trends in the Growth and Structure of the Net State Domestic Product in Kerala," Working Papers id:2996, eSocialSciences.
- K. P. Kannan & K. S. Hari, 2010. "Kerela's Gulf Connection: Emigration, Remittances and their Macroeconomic Impact 1972-2000," Working Papers id:3132, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Kerala economy; industrial stagnation; manufacturing growth; economic reforms; service industry; Karnataka; Tamil Nadu;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .