Monetary Policy and Central Banking after the Crisis: The Implications of Rethinking Macroeconomic Theory
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- [A&C] Monetary Policy and Central Banking after the Crisis: The Implications of Rethinking Macroeconomic Theory
by Lorenzo Battisti in Pensieri Economici on 2013-05-29 16:03:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Gigliani, 2014. "The Reform of the Federal Reserve in 2008: Is the Money Supply Endogenous or Exogenous?," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(71), pages 73-94, December.
- Dongkoo Chang & Choon-Seng Lim, Vincent & Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr., "undated". "Alternative Monetary Policy Frameworks for Price and Financial Stability," Working Papers wp06, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-05-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-05-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:8-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .