Further insights on endogenous money and the liquidity preference theory of interest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2015. "Post-Keynesian stock-flow-consistent modelling: a survey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 157-187.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013.
"Horizontalists, verticalists, and structuralists: the theory of endogenous money reassessed,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 406â€”424-4, OCT.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Horizontalists, verticalists, and structuralists: The theory of endogenous money reassessed," IMK Working Paper 121-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2018.
"Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Central Banking, chapter 20, pages 398-444
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:5:p:1204-1239 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:postke:v:24:y:2001:i:2:p:277-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Chick & Sheila Dow, 2002. "Monetary Policy with Endogenous Money and Liquidity Preference: A Nondualistic Treatment," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 587-607, July.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- repec:mes:postke:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:327-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2017. "Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_891, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010.
"Changes in Central Bank Procedures During the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 3-23.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Changes in Central Bank Procedures during the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_606, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsHorizontalism; structuralism; endogenous money; interest rates; stock-flow consistency;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-05-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-05-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:fmmpap:17-2018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmbocde.html .