Macroeconomic policy for employment creation in Egypt : past experience and future prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro, 2006.
"What matters for financial development? Capital controls, institutions, and interactions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 163-192, October.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt5pv1j341, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5pv1j341, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," NBER Working Papers 11370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn,M.D. & Ito,H., 2005. "What matters for financial development? : capital controls, institutions, and interactions," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Herrera, Santiago & Youssef, Hoda & Youssef, Hoda & Zaki, Chahir, 2010.
"Egypt beyond the crisis : medium-term challenges for sustained growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5451, The World Bank.
- Santiago Herrera & Hoda Selim & Hoda Youssef & Chahir Zaki, 2011. "Egypt beyond the Crisis: Medium-Term Challenges for Sustained Growth," Working Papers 625, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012.
"Real Effective Exchange Rates for 178 Countries: a New Database,"
1201, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Real effective exchange rates for 178 countries: A new database," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1210, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Real effective exchange rates for 178 countries: a new database," Working Papers 716, Bruegel.
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2004. "Real exchange rate and employment in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 19(223), pages 29-52.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Mexico; 2015 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/313, International Monetary Fund.
- Chahir Zaki, 2014. "On Trade Policies and Wage Disparity: Evidence from Egyptian Microeconomic Data," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-69, March.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment creation; macroeconomics; economic policy; fiscal policy; Egypt; création d'emploi; macroéconomie; politique économique; politique fiscale; Egypte; creación de empleos; macroeconomía; política económica; política fiscal; Egipto;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2016-10-23 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994894173402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .