Real Effective Exchange Rates for 178 Countries: a New Database
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Real effective exchange rates for 178 countries: a new database," Working Papers 716, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Real effective exchange rates for 178 countries: A new database," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1210, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sigridur Benediktsdottir & Jon Danielsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2011. "Lessons from a collapse of a financial system," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 183-231, April.
More about this item
Keywordseffective exchange rate;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-04-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-OPM-2012-04-03 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mkg:wpaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Balazs Varga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mkbkehu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .