Report NEP-OPM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2012. "Global Imbalances and Foreign Asset Expansion by Developing Economy Central Banks," Working Paper Series WP12-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Carlin, Wendy, 2012. "Real exchange rate adjustment, wage-setting institutions, and fiscal stabilization policy: Lessons of the Eurozone’s first decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Jane Korinek, 2012. "Trade Effects of Exchange Rates and their Volatility: Chile and New Zealand," OECD Trade Policy Papers 136, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi, 2012. "Intermediaries in International Trade: Direct Versus Indirect Modes of Export," CEP Discussion Papers dp1137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Real Effective Exchange Rates for 178 Countries: a New Database," Working Papers 1201, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Ai Lian Tan Author_Email: email@example.com & Shiau Mooi Lim & Seow Shin Koong & Ying Yin Koay, 2011. "Exchange Rate And Current Account: Are They Co-Integrated Symmetrically Or Asymmetrically?," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-019-150, Conference Master Resources.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2012. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 793, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 2012.
- João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso, 2012. "Pricing-to-market by Brazilian Exporters: a Panel Cointegration Approach," Working Papers Series 270, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hikaru Ogawa & Jun Oshiro & Yasuhiro Sato, 2012. "Capital mobility ? a resource curse or blessing? How, when, for whom?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2012. "Towards an explanation of cross-country asymmetries in monetary transmission," Discussion Papers 07/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.