Labour force participation rates of older persons: an international comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parsons, Donald O, 1980. "The Decline in Male Labor Force Participation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 1979. "The Pension Acceptance Decision of Older Workers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-75.
- Roger H. Gordon & Alan S. Blinder, 1980.
"Market wages, reservation wages, and retirement decisions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 277-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Blinder, Alan S., 1980. "Market wages, reservation wages, and retirement decisions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 277-308, October.
- Roger H. Gordon & Alan S. Blinder, 1980. "Market Wages, Reservation Wages, and Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 0513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984.
"Economic Determinants of the Optimal Retirement Age: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 245-262.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1982. "Economic Determinants of the Optimal Retirement Age: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gloria J. Bazzoli, 1985. "The Early Retirement Decision: New Empirical Evidence on the Influence of Health," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(2), pages 214-234.
- Michael D. Hurd & Michael J. Boskin, 1984. "The Effect of Social Security on Retirement in the Early 1970s," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 767-790.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 1980. "The Early Acceptance of Social Security: An Asset Maximization Approach," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(4), pages 484-492, July.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984. "Retirement, Pensions, and Social Security," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262060914, January.
- Merrilees, W J, 1983. "Pension Benefits and the Decline in Elderly Male Labour Force Participation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(166), pages 260-270, September.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Joseph F. Quinn, 1983. "Is Mandatory Retirement Overrated? Evidence from the 1970s," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(3), pages 337-358.
- John B. Burbidge & A. Leslie Robb, 1980. "Pensions and Retirement Behaviour," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 421-437, August.
- Kathryn H. Anderson & Richard V. Burkhauser, 1985. "The Retirement-Health Nexus: A New Measure of an Old Puzzle," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(3), pages 315-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:290118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Randolph Lee. & Anker R., 1992. "Recent trends in labor force participation of older persons," ILO Working Papers 992894953402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:289495 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:290209 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:288694 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:300236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:292067 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; labour force participation; labour supply; older worker; developed countries; developing countries; men; women workers; retirement; household income; gross national product; bibliography; graph; statistical table; pub PME; taux d'activité; offre de main-d'oeuvre; travailleur âgé; pays développés; pays en développement; hommes; travailleuses; retraite; revenu des ménages; produit national brut; bibliographie; graphique; tableau statistique; pub PME; tasa de actividad de mano de obra; oferta de mano de obra; trabajador de edad avanzada; países desarrollados; países en desarrollo; hombres; trabajadoras; jubilación; ingreso de los hogares; producto nacional bruto; bibliografía; gráfico; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992728813402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.