Is Mandatory Retirement Overrated? Evidence from the 1970s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bound, John & Stinebrickner, Todd & Waidmann, Timothy, 2010.
"Health, economic resources and the work decisions of older men,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 106-129, May.
- John Bound & Todd Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 2007. "Health, Economic Resources and the Work Decisions of Older Men," NBER Working Papers 13657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bound & Todd Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 2007. "Health, Economic Resources and the Work Decisions of Older Men," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20076, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Steven Stern & Petra Todd, 2000. "A Test Of Lazear’S Mandatory Retirement Model," Virginia Economics Online Papers 391, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- John P. Rust, 1989.
"A Dynamic Programming Model of Retirement Behavior,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Aging, pages 359-404
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rust, 1987. "A Dynamic Programming Model of Retirement Behavior," NBER Working Papers 2470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Richard W, 1996. "The Impact of Human Capital Investments on Pension Benefits," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 520-554, July.
- Clark, Randolph Lee. & Anker R., 1989. "Labour force participation rates of older persons: an international comparison," ILO Working Papers 992728813402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:272881 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark, 2003.
"Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 297-317, July.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morley Gunderson, 2003. "Age Discrimination in Employment in Canada," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 318-328, July.
- Phillip B. Levine & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1991. "Expected Changes in the Workforce and Implications for Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 3743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nishimura, Yoshinori, 2016. "Did Government Intervention on Firm’s Employment Policies Have an Effect on the Employment of Elderly Workers?," MPRA Paper 73444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courtney C. Coile, 2015. "Economic Determinants Of Workers’ Retirement Decisions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 830-853, September.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Gary S. Fields, 1985.
"Rewards for Continued Work: The Economic Incentives for Postponing Retirement,"
NBER Chapters,in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 269-292
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Gary S. Fields, 1983. "Rewards to Continued Work: The Economic Incentives For Postponing Retirement," NBER Working Papers 1204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Scott J., 2004. "Age discrimination legislation and the employment of older workers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-241, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:18:y:1983:i:3:p:337-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.