Irish Perceptions of the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1991. "Burn Everything British but their Coal: the Anglo-Irish Economic War of the 1930s," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(02), pages 357-366, June.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2000.
"International Comparisons of Real Product, 1820-1990: An Alternative Data Set,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1998. "International comparisons of real product, 19820-1990: an alternative dataset," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 6177, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- O'Rourke, K., 1990. "The Costs Of International Economic Disintegration: Ireland In The 1930'S," Papers fb-_90-16, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsGreat Depression; Ireland; Irish Economic Thought; Irish Economic Policy;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-02-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maeve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.