Maintaining Financial Stability in the People's Republic of China during Financial Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Cindy, 2014. "China’s interest rate liberalization reform," Asia Focus, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000.
"Las crisis gemelas: las causas de los problemas bancarios y de balanza de pagos
[The twin crises: Te causes of banking and balance of payments problems]," MPRA Paper 13842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hooley, John, 2013. "Bringing down the Great Wall? Global implications of capital account liberalisation in China," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(4), pages 304-315.
- Nicholas R. Lardy, 2014. "Markets over Mao: The Rise of Private Business in China," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6932.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang & Xiangrong Yu, 2015.
"Interest Rate Determination in China: Past, Present, and Future,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(4), pages 255-277, December.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Interest Rate Determination in China: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 042014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Song, Zheng (Michael) & Xiong, Wei, 2018. "Risks in China’s financial system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:88-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Transition and capital misallocation: the Chinese case," Working Papers halshs-01176919, HAL.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "A balancing act: Managing financial constraints and agency costs to minimize investment inefficiency in the Chinese market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 111-130.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; government policy and regulation;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-04-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2015-04-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2015-04-11 (China)
- NEP-TRA-2015-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp15-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .