Wages and Labor Market Slack: Making the Dual Mandate Operational
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Wages and Labor Market Slack: Making the Dual Mandate Operational
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2016-08-30 19:54:52
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xie, Taojun & Liu, Jingting & Alba, Joseph D. & Chia, Wai-Mun, 2017. "Does wage-inflation targeting complement foreign exchange intervention? An evaluation of a multi-target, two-instrument monetary policy framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 68-81.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:273-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levin, Andrew T., 2014. "The design and communication of systematic monetary policy strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 52-69.
- repec:mes:challe:v:57:y:2014:i:6:p:5-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; wages; inactivity; monetary policy; spare capacity; labor market;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp14-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .