Report NEP-LTV-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek Neal & Gadi Barlevy, 2016. "Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 492, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brenzel, Hanna & Laible, Marie-Christine, 2016. "Does personality matter? : the impact of the big five on the migrant and gender wage gaps," IAB Discussion Paper 201626, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan, 2016. "Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 10114, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Rodriguez-Castelan & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig & Daniel Valderrama, 2016. "Understanding the Dynamics of Labor Income Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1608, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2016. "(In)Equality and (In)Justice," IZA Discussion Papers 10125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2016. "Pareto models, top incomes, and recent trends in UK income inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2016-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cortes, Matias & Salvatori, Andrea, 2016. "Delving into the Demand Side: Changes in Workplace Specialization and Job Polarization," IZA Discussion Papers 10120, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy, 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Working Papers 2016-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 20 Nov 2016.
- SILBER, Jacques & XU, Yongsheng, 2016. "The Health Equivalent Adjusted Level (HEAL): Taking an Ordinal Approach to the Measurement of a Society's Health Achievements," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-31, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- David G. Blanchflower & Adam S. Posen, 2014. "Wages and Labor Market Slack: Making the Dual Mandate Operational," Working Paper Series WP14-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jung, Seeun & Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2016. "Gender Wage Gaps and Risky vs. Secure Employment: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).