Towards a Sustainable FTAA: DOes Latin America Meet the Necessary Financial Preconditions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Lora, 2001.
"Las Reformas estructurales en América Latina: Qué se ha reformado y cómo medirlo,"
Research Department Publications
4288, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora, 2001. "Las Reformas Estructurales en América Latina: Qué Se Ha Reformado y Cómo Medirlo," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2152, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Caballero, Julian & Panizza, Ugo & Powell, Andrew, 2015.
"The second wave of global liquidity: Why are firms acting like financial intermediaries?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian Caballero & Ugo Panizza & Andrew Powell, 2015. "The second wave of global liquidity: Why are firms acting like financial intermediaries?," IHEID Working Papers 21-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Julián Caballero & Ugo Panizza & Andrew Powell, 2016. "The Second Wave of Global Liquidity: Why Are Firms Acting Like Financial Intermediaries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7638, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2001. "Prospects for Free Trade in the Americas," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 103.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Western Hemisphere Economic Integration," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 75, January.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Végh, 1998. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability: A Basic Framework," Research Department Publications 3070, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp02-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .