US Tax Discrimination Against Large Corporations Should Be Discarded
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2007.
"Consumer benefits from increased competition in shopping outlets: Measuring the effect of Wal-Mart,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1157-1177.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2005. "Consumer Benefits from Increased Competition in Shopping Outlets: Measuring the Effect of Wal-Mart," NBER Working Papers 11809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2006. "Consumer Benefits from Increased Competition in Shopping Outlets: Measuring the Effect of Wal-Mart," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," NBER Working Papers 16300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Woan Foong Wong, 2011. "Corporate Tax Reform for a New Century," Policy Briefs PB11-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2007. "The role of small and large businesses in economic development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 73-97.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Paul Grieco, 2005. "Reforming the US Corporate Tax," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3845.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Martin Vieiro, 2013. "Corporate Taxation and US MNCs: Ensuring a Competitive Economy," Policy Briefs PB13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Martin Vieiro, 2012. "Right Idea, Wrong Direction: Obama’s Corporate Tax Reform Proposals," Policy Briefs PB12-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-10-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2011-10-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb11-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.