The OECD's "Action Plan" to Raise Taxes on Multinational Corporations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lindsay Oldenski & Nicholas Sly, 2014.
"The Differential Effects of Bilateral Tax Treaties,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lindsay Oldenski & Nicholas Sly, 2012. "The Differential Effects of Bilateral Tax Treaties," NBER Chapters,in: Business Taxation (Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar) National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2008.
"Corporate tax elasticities: a reader's guide to empirical findings,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 680-697, winter.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2008. "Corporate Tax Elasticities A Reader’s Guide to Empirical Findings," Working Papers 0822, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Grubert, Harry, 2012. "Foreign Taxes and the Growing Share of U.S. Multinational Company Income Abroad: Profits, Not Sales, Are Being Globalized," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(2), pages 247-281, June.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2009. "Multinational Firm Tax Avoidance and Tax Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 62(4), pages 703-725, December.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2014.
"What Do We Know about Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A Review of the Empirical Literature,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 421-448, December.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2014. "What Do We Know About Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A Review of the Empirical Literature," CESifo Working Paper Series 4612, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Woan Foong Wong, 2011. "Corporate Tax Reform for a New Century," Policy Briefs PB11-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Martin Vieiro, 2013. "Corporate Taxation and US MNCs: Ensuring a Competitive Economy," Policy Briefs PB13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- James R. Hines & Eric M. Rice, 1994.
"Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 149-182.
- Hines, J.R. & Rice, E.M., 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens And American Business," Papers 56, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & Eric M. Rice, 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business," NBER Working Papers 3477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Paul Grieco, 2005. "Reforming the US Corporate Tax," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3845.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Martin Vieiro, 2012. "Right Idea, Wrong Direction: Obama’s Corporate Tax Reform Proposals," Policy Briefs PB12-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBase Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS); Corporate Taxes; International Taxation; Tax Policy;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp15-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .