Central Banks and the Financial System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 2011.
"Illiquidity and All Its Friends,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 287-325, June.
- Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Illiquidity and All Its Friends," TSE Working Papers 09-083, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2010.
- Tirole, Jean, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Institutions and Markets Papers 91011, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Working Papers 2010.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its friends," BIS Working Papers 303, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V., 2013. "The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2012-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.