Testing for the stochastic dominance efficiency of a given portfolio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oliver Linton & Thierry Post & Yoon‐Jae Whang, 2014. "Testing for the stochastic dominance efficiency of a given portfolio," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 59-74, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim, 1980. "Sampling Errors and Portfolio Efficient Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 655-688, September.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2004. "Efficient Diversification According to Stochastic Dominance Criteria," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1390-1406, October.
- Post, Thierry & Versijp, Philippe, 2007. "Multivariate Tests for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 489-515, June.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Abstract: Capital Market Equilibrium in a Mean-Lower Partial Moment Framework," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 635-635, November.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-1152, September.
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Capital market equilibrium in a mean-lower partial moment framework," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Hogan, William W. & Warren, James M., 1974. "Toward the Development of an Equilibrium Capital-Market Model Based on Semivariance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 1-11, January.
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-636, May-June.
- Price, Kelly & Price, Barbara & Nantell, Timothy J, 1982. " Variance and Lower Partial Moment Measures of Systematic Risk: Some Analytical and Empirical Results," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 843-855, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet Pinar, 2015. "Measuring world governance: revisiting the institutions hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 747-778, March.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Mark Hallam & Thierry Post, 2015. "Stochastic Spanning," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1505, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- repec:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0117-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Stelios Arvanitis, 2015. "Saddle-Type Functionals for Continuous Processes with Applications to Tests for Stochastic Spanning," Working Papers 201509, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:27/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .