On the asymptotic distribution of (generalized) Lorenz transvariation measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suman Seth & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2016. "Has the world converged? A robust analysis of non-monetary bounded indicators," Working Papers 398, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Oliver Linton & Thierry Post & Yoon‐Jae Whang, 2014.
"Testing for the stochastic dominance efficiency of a given portfolio,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 59-74, June.
- Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2012. "Testing for the stochastic dominance efficiency of a given portfolio," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1983. "Ranking Income Distributions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 3-17, February.
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Charles M. Beach & Russell Davidson, 1983. "Distribution-Free Statistical Inference with Lorenz Curves and Income Shares," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 723-735.
More about this item
KeywordsLorenz Curve; Gini Transvariation; Subsampling Inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0117-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.