Variance and Lower Partial Moment Measures of Systematic Risk: Some Analytical and Empirical Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Dongmei & Hu, Yi & Wang, Shouyang & Zhao, Lin, 2016. "Comparing risks with reference points: A stochastic dominance approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 105-116.
- Galagedera, Don U.A., 2007. "An alternative perspective on the relationship between downside beta and CAPM beta," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 4-19, March.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2013. "Hybrid Tail Risk and Expected Stock Returns: When Does the Tail Wag the Dog?," NBER Working Papers 19460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LesÅ‚aw Markowski, 2015. "Conditional Volatility Exposures in Asset Pricing in the Downside and Classical Framework," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 7(1).
- Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim, 2006.
"Downside risk and asset pricing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 823-849, March.
- Post, G.T. & van Vliet, P., 2004. "Downside Risk and Asset Pricing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-018-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pedersen, Christian S., 2000. "Separating risk and return in the CAPM: A general utility-based model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 628-639, June.
- Andrew Ang & Joseph Chen & Yuhang Xing, 2006.
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1191-1239.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li & Cedric Okou, 2012. "An Extension of the Consumption-based CAPM Model," Cahiers de recherche 1214, CIRPEE.
- Soosung Hwang & Christian Pedersen, 2002. "On Empirical Risk Measurement with Asymmetric Returns Data," Working Papers wp02-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2012.
"Hedging effectiveness under conditions of asymmetry,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 135-147, February.
- Cotter, John & Hanly, James, 2007. "Hedging Effectiveness under Conditions of Asymmetry," MPRA Paper 3501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2011. "Hedging Effectiveness under Conditions of Asymmetry," Papers 1103.5411, arXiv.org.
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2011. "Hedging Effectiveness under Conditions of Asymmetry," Working Papers 200843, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Pavabutr, Pantisa, 2003. "An evaluation of MLPM allocation rules on emerging markets portfolios," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 73-90, March.
- S. M. Sunoj & S. S. Maya, 2008. "The role of lower partial moments in stochastic modeling," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 223-242.
- Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiu Kuen, 2001. "Hedging downside risk: futures vs. options," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 159-169.
- Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim & Levy, Haim, 2008. "Risk aversion and skewness preference," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1178-1187, July.
- Oliver Linton & Thierry Post & Yoon‐Jae Whang, 2014.
"Testing for the stochastic dominance efficiency of a given portfolio,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 59-74, June.
- Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2012. "Testing for the stochastic dominance efficiency of a given portfolio," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:152-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li Cai & Jinhua Cui & Hoje Jo, 2016. "Corporate Environmental Responsibility and Firm Risk," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 563-594, December.
- Demirer, Riza & Lien, Donald, 2003. "Downside risk for short and long hedgers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 25-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:37:y:1982:i:3:p:843-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.