ExpEnd, A Gauss programme for non-linear GMM estimation of exponential models with endogenous regressors for cross section and panel data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2004.
"Multihoming in the market for payment media : evidence from young Finnish consumers,"
Research Discussion Papers
25/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2004. "Multihoming in the Market for Payment Media: Evidence from Young Finnish Consumers," Discussion Papers 893, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2015.
"Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 91-105.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Hans Christian Kongsted & Thomas Ronde, 2013. " Does the Mobility of R & D Labor Increase Innovation?," Working Papers 336, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2014. "Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-115, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrés Romeu, 2004. "ExpEnd: GAUSS code for panel count-data models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 429-434.
- Davis, James C. & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2008. "The agglomeration of headquarters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 445-460, September.
- Hyytinen Ari & Takalo Tuomas, 2009.
"Consumer Awareness and the Use of Payment Media: Evidence from Young Finnish Consumers,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-25, June.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2008. "Consumer awareness and the use of payment media : evidence from young finnish consumers," Research Discussion Papers 2/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Shiferaw Gurmu & Fidel Pérez-Sebastián, 2008.
"Patents, R&D and lag effects: evidence from flexible methods for count panel data on manufacturing firms,"
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 507-526, November.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & Shiferaw Gurmu, 2007. "Patents, R&D And Lag Effects: Evidence From Flexible Methods For Count Panel Data On Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Frank Windmeijer, 2006. "GMM for panel count data models," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/591, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G., 2013. "Do voluntary pollution reduction programs (VPRs) spur or deter environmental innovation? Evidence from 33/50," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 444-459.
- Jože P. Damijan & Sašo Polanec & Janez Prašnikar, 2007. "Outward FDI and Productivity: Micro-evidence from Slovenia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Wang, Ning & Hagedoorn, John, 2014. "The lag structure of the relationship between patenting and internal R&D revisited," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1275-1285.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Grönqvist, Erik, 2006. "(M)oral Hazard?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 642, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:14/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .