Do Social Factors Matter for Innovation, and Do They Influence Innovation in Aeronautics Industry?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Anneli Kaasa & Helje Kaldaru & Eve Parts, 2007. "Social Capital And Institutional Quality As Factors Of Innovation: Evidence From Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 55, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Shane, Scott A., 1992. "Why do some societies invent more than others?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 29-46, January.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2009.
"Social capital, innovation and growth: Evidence from Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 544-567, July.
- Akcomak, Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2006. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2008. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Bonte, 2004.
"Innovation and employment growth in industrial clusters: evidence from aeronautical firms in Germany,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 259-278.
- Werner Bönte, 2003. "Innovation and Employment Growth in Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Aeronautical Firms in Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa03p284, European Regional Science Association.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 409-433, March.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Mourad Dakhli & Dirk De Clercq, 2004. "Human capital, social capital, and innovation: a multi-country study," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 107-128, March.
- Alf Erko Lublinski, 2003. "Does Geographic Proximity Matter? Evidence from Clustered and Non-clustered Aeronautic Firms in Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 453-467.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Aytul Ayse OZDEMIR & Ahmet Emre DEMIRCI, 2012. "Impact of Social Capital on Radical Innovation Efforts of the Organizations: A Case in the Aviation Industry," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 55-68.
More about this item
KeywordsAeronautics Industry; Turkey; innovation; social factors; human capital;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:wpaper:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .