Social Sector Reform in Latin America and the Role of Unions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1996. "How Teachers' Unions Affect Education Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 671-718.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1990. "Asymmetric Information Bargaining Problems with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 351-367.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Hart, Oliver D, 1988. "Incomplete Contracts and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 119-139, Spring.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1986.
"The Effect of the Union Wage Differential on Management Opposition and Union Organizing Success,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 92-96, May.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1985. "The Effect of the Union Wage Differential on Management Opposition and Union Organizing Success," NBER Working Papers 1748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cukierman, Alex & Tommasi, Mariano, 1998.
"When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 180-197, March.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1995. "Why Does it Take a Nixon to go to China?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 728, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997. "When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China," Papers 30-97, Tel Aviv.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997. "When does it take a Nixon to go to China?," Discussion Paper 1997-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Melnick, Glenn A. & Zwanziger, Jack & Bamezai, Anil & Pattison, Robert, 1992. "The effects of market structure and bargaining position on hospital prices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 217-233, October.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1986. "Provider behavior under prospective reimbursement : Cost sharing and supply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-151, June.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dranove, David, 1988. "Demand Inducement and the Physician/Patient Relationship," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 281-298, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariel Fiszbein, 2005. "Citizens, Politicians, and Providers : The Latin American Experience with Service Delivery Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7371, November.
- Ganimian, Alejandro J., 2016.
"Why do some school-based management reforms survive while others are reversed? The cases of Honduras and Guatemala,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 33-46.
- Ganimian, A. J., "undated". "Why do some school-based management reforms survive while others are reversed? The cases of Honduras and Guatemala," Working Paper 359556, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Pablo Egaña & Alejandro Micco, 2011. "Labor Market in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Missing Reform," Working Papers wp345, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Mariano Tommasi & Lucas Ronconi & Juan Sanguinetti, 2002.
"The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Teachers' Unions and Education in Argentina,"
Research Department Publications
3156, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Mariano Tommasi & Lucas Ronconi & Juan Sanguinetti, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Teachers' Unions and Education in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3277, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.