Misreporting to looping questions in surveys : recall, motivation and burden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Drasch & Britta Matthes, 2013. "Improving retrospective life course data by combining modularized self-reports and event history calendars: experiences from a large scale survey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 817-838, February.
- Susanne Wanger & Roland Weigand & Ines Zapf, 2016.
"Measuring hours worked in Germany – Contents, data and methodological essentials of the IAB working time measurement concept
[Die Berechnung der geleisteten Arbeitsstunden in Deutschland – Inhalte,," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(3), pages 213-238, November.
- Wanger, Susanne & Weigand, Roland & Zapf, Ines, 2015. "Measuring hours worked in Germany : contents, data and methodological essentials of the IAB working time measurement concept," IAB Discussion Paper 201521, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Maike Reimer & Britta Matthes, 2007. "Collecting Event Histories with TrueTales:Techniques to Improve Autobiographical Recall Problems in Standardized Interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 711-735, October.
- Blair, Edward & Burton, Scot, 1987. " Cognitive Processes Used by Survey Respondents to Answer Behavioral Frequency Questions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 280-288, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFragebogen; Befragung; Antwortverhalten; Meinungsforschung; empirische Sozialforschung; Datenqualität; Ereignisanalyse; Lebenslauf; Berufsverlauf;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.