The Returns and Implications of Human Capital Investment in a Transition Economy: An Empirical Analysis for Russia 1994-1998
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nesterova Daria & Sabirianova Klara, 1998. "Investment in Human Capital under Economic Transformation in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 99-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Velez, Eduardo & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 1994. "Education and earnings in Paraguay," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 321-327.
- Moock, Peter R. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Venkataraman, Meera, 2003. "Education and earnings in a transition economy: the case of Vietnam," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 503-510, October.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1977. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling: Some Econometric Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Jan Rutkowski, 1996. "High skills pay off: the changing wage structure during economic transition in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 89-112, May.
- Stepan Jurajda & Randall K. Filer & Jan Planovsky, 2001. "Returns to the Market: Valuing Human Capital in the Post- Transition Czech and Slovak Republics," Development and Comp Systems 0012012, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffman, Saul D. & Bićanić, Ivo & Vukoja, Oriana, 2012.
"Wage inequality and the labor market impact of economic transformation: Croatia, 1970–2008,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 206-217.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Ivo Bicanic & Oriana Vukoja, 2011. "Wage Inequality and the Labor Market Impact of Economic Transformation: Croatia, 1970-2008," Working Papers 11-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2002-04-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2002-04-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.