Education and earnings in Paraguay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, Wendy & Jacobsen, Joyce P., 2008. "Earnings inequality within and across gender, racial, and ethnic groups in four Latin American Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4591, The World Bank.
- Siphambe, Happy Kufigwa, 2000. "Rates of return to education in Botswana," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 291-300, June.
- de Baldini Rocha, Maúna Soares & Ponczek, Vladimir, 2011.
"The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 755-764, August.
- Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro & Rocha, Maúna Soares de Baldini, 2012. "The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment," Textos para discussão 285, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Andrew Clark, 2000. "The Returns and Implications of Human Capital Investment in a Transition Economy: An Empirical Analysis for Russia 1994-1998," CERT Discussion Papers 0002, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Thomas, Saji, 1997. "Ghana's labor market (1987-92)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1752, The World Bank.
- Hk Siphambe, 2008. "Rates Of Return To Education In Botswana: Results From The 2002/2003 Household Income And Expenditure Survey Data Set," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(4), pages 641-651, December.
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and ethnic inequality in health and health care in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 003413, Fedesarrollo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:13:y:1994:i:4:p:321-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.