Listening to the Market: Estimating Credit Demand and Supply from Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliner, Stephen D & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 1996. "Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence from the Composition of External Finance: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 300-309, March.
- Kazuo Ogawa, 2003. "Financial Distress and Corporate Investment: The Japanese Case in the 90s," ISER Discussion Paper 0584, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Wako Watanabe, 2004. "Prudential Regulation, the Credit Crunch" and the Ineffectiveness of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0617, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping, 2013.
"Credit mismatch and breakdown,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 109-125.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2009. "Credit Mismatch and Breakdown," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 7, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Ogawa, Kazuo, 2011. "Balance sheet deterioration and credit allocations: Japanese evidence from the short-term economic survey of enterprises," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 86-96, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit demand; Credit supply; Survey data; Japanese Economy;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-02-26 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-02-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d05-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .