The Japan-U.S. Exchange Rate, Productivity, and the Competitiveness of Japanese Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dekle, Robert & Fukao, Kyoji, 2009. "The Japan-U.S. Exchange Rate, Productivity, and the Competitiveness of Japanese Industries," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-25, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- FUKAO Kyoji & HAMAGATA Sumio & INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & Hyeog Ug KWON & MAKINO Tatsuji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & NAKANISHI Yasuo & TOKUI Joji, 2007. "Estimation Procedures and TFP Analysis of the JIP Database 2006 Provisional Version," Discussion papers 07003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dekle, 2013. "Real Exchange Rates in a Model of Structural Change: Applications to the Real Yen-Dollar and Chinese RMB-Dollar Exchange Rates," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Keiko Ito & Junko Shimizu, 2015.
"Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 181-214, June.
- ITO Keiko & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity, and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia," Discussion papers 13094, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KIYOTA Kozo & KUROKAWA Yoshinori, 2017. "Factor Intensity Reversals Redux," Discussion papers 17021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- di Mauro, Filippo & Demian, Calin-Vlad, 2015. "The exchange rate, asymmetric shocks and asymmetric distributions," Working Paper Series 1801, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2009-04-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd08-047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .