Report NEP-EFF-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Golejewska, 2009. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Polish Manufacturing 1993-2006," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0902, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Dekle & Kyoji Fukao, 2009. "The Japan-U.S. Exchange Rate, Productivity, and the Competitiveness of Japanese Industries," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-047, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- De Witte, Kristof & Moesen, Wim, 2009. "Sizing the Government," MPRA Paper 14785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Witte, Kristof & Marques, Rui, 2009. "Gaming in a benchmarking environment. A non-parametric analysis of benchmarking in the water sector," MPRA Paper 14679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barthel, Jens, 2008. "Can age discrimination be justified with a lower productivity of older workers?," MPRA Paper 14682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2009. "Ranking Economics Departments in Terms of Residual Productivity: New Zealand Economics Departments, 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 09/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Ángel Estrada, 2009. "The mark-ups in the Spanish economy: international comparison and recent evolution," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0905, Banco de Espa�a.
- HOSONO Kaoru & XU Peng, 2009. "Do Banks Have Private Information? Bank screening and ex-post small firm performance," Discussion papers 09016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..