The Boston Public School Match
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in American Economic Review|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138|
Web page: http://www.economics.harvard.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pathak, Parag A. & Abdulkadiroglu, Atila & Roth, Alvin, 2005.
"The New York City High School Match,"
2562765, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sönmez, 2005.
"A Kidney Exchange Clearinghouse in New England,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 376-380, May.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sonmez & M. Utku Unver, 2003.
NBER Working Papers
10002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ergin, Haluk & Sonmez, Tayfun, 2006.
"Games of school choice under the Boston mechanism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 215-237, January.
- Yan Chen & Tayfun Sönmez, 2004.
"School Choice: An Experimental Study,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
622, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1991. "A Natural Experiment in the Organization of Entry-Level Labor Markets: Regional Markets for New Physicians and Surgeons in the United Kingdom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 415-40, June.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1982. "Incentive compatibility in a market with indivisible goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 127-132.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sönmez, 2003. "School Choice: A Mechanism Design Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 729-747, June.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:2562764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.