Money as a Social Bookkeeping Device: From Mercantilism to General Equilibrium Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: D-70593 Stuttgart|
Web page: http://www.uni-hohenheim.de/institution/institut-fuer-economics-11
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998.
"Money Is Memory,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996. "Money is memory," Staff Report 218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Grantham, George & Velk, Tom & Fraas, Arthur G, 1977. "On the Microeconomics of the Supply of Money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 339-356, November.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237.
- Hicks, John, 1989. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287247.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1999. "The Marshallian Market and the Walrasian Economy. Two Incompatible Bedfellows," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(3), pages 319-338, August.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "The Marshallian Market and the Walrasian Economy. Two Incompatible Bedfellows?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 2002. "Evil Is the Root of All Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 62-66, May.
- John Moore, 2001. "Evil is the Root of all Money," Annual Meeting Plenary 2001-3, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dow, Sheila C & Smithin, John, 1999. "The Structure of Financial Markets and the 'First Principles' of Monetary Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(1), pages 72-90, February.
- Ostroy, Joseph M. & Starr, Ross M., 1990. "The transactions role of money," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-62 Elsevier.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Ross M. Starr, 1988. "The Transactions Role of Money," UCLA Economics Working Papers 505, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1993. "The challenge of monetary theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 215-242, April.
- Eagly, Robert V, 1970. "Adam Smith And The Specie-Flow Doctrine," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 61-68, February.
- David E. Laidler, 1988. "Taking Money Seriously," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 687-713, November.
- Laidler, D., 1988. "Taking Money Seriously," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8804, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- J. A. Kregel, 1998. "Aspects of a Post Keynesian Theory of Finance," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 111-133, October.
- Laidler, David & Rowe, Nicholas, 1980. "Georg Simmel's Philosophy of Money: A Review Article for Economists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 97-105, March.
- Cottrell, Allin, 1994. "Post-Keynesian Monetary Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(6), pages 587-605, December.
- Frank Hahn & Robert Solow, 1997. "A Critical Essay on Modern Macroeconomic Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026258154x, July.
- Frank Hahn, 2002. "The dichotomy once again," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 260-267. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoh:hohdip:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrike Berberich)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.