Money as a Social Bookkeeping Device: From Mercantilism to General Equilibrium Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: D-70593 Stuttgart|
Web page: http://www.uni-hohenheim.de/institution/institut-fuer-economics-11
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Money is memory,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eagly, Robert V, 1970. "Adam Smith And The Specie-Flow Doctrine," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 61-68, February.
- Dow, Sheila C & Smithin, John, 1999. "The Structure of Financial Markets and the 'First Principles' of Monetary Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(1), pages 72-90, February.
- Laidler, David & Rowe, Nicholas, 1980. "Georg Simmel's Philosophy of Money: A Review Article for Economists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 97-105, March.
- Frank Hahn, 2002. "The dichotomy once again," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 260-267.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Ross M. Starr, 1988.
"The Transactions Role of Money,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
505, UCLA Department of Economics.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1999.
"The Marshallian Market and the Walrasian Economy. Two Incompatible Bedfellows,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(3), pages 319-38, August.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "The Marshallian Market and the Walrasian Economy. Two Incompatible Bedfellows?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- John Moore, 2001.
"Evil is the Root of all Money,"
Annual Meeting Plenary
2001-3, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hicks, John, 1989. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287247, December.
- Cottrell, Allin, 1994. "Post-Keynesian Monetary Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(6), pages 587-605, December.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1993. "The challenge of monetary theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 215-242, April.
- Grantham, George & Velk, Tom & Fraas, Arthur G, 1977. "On the Microeconomics of the Supply of Money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 339-56, November.
- Laidler, D., 1988.
"Taking Money Seriously,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
8804, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Frank Hahn & Robert Solow, 1997. "A Critical Essay on Modern Macroeconomic Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026258154x, March.
- J. A. Kregel, 1998. "Aspects of a Post Keynesian Theory of Finance," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 111-133, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoh:hohdip:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrike Berberich)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.