Evil Is the Root of All Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1999.
"Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random-Matching Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 929-945, October.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo & Erosa, Andres & Temzelides, Ted, "undated". "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," Working Papers 97-17, University of Iowa, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1997.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1999. "Private money and reserve management in a random-matching model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 128, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1998. "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," Macroeconomics 9803008, EconWPA.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa, 1998. "Private Money And Reserve Management In A Random Matching Model," Macroeconomics 9802010, EconWPA.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Theodosios Temzelides, 1997. "Private money and reserve management in a random matching model," Working Papers 97-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cavalcanti, R. & Erosa, A. & Temzelides, T., 1997. "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9715, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Azariadis, Costas & Bullard, James & Smith, Bruce D., 2001. "Private and Public Circulating Liabilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 59-116, July.
- Freeman, Scott, 1996. "The Payments System, Liquidity, and Rediscounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1126-1138, December.
- Williamson, Stephen D, 1999.
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 469-491, August.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "Money Is Memory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1993. "Debt-Constrained Asset Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 865-888.
- Ostroy, Joseph M. & Starr, Ross M., 1990. "The transactions role of money," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-62 Elsevier.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana & Wallace, Neil, 1998. "Incomplete Record-Keeping and Optimal Payment Arrangements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 272-289, August.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Neil Wallace, 1999. "A model of private bank-note issue," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 104-136, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:2:p:62-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.