Another Example of a Credit System that Co-Exists with Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Hyung Sun, 2014. "Money, credit, risk of loss, and limited participation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 9-23.
- Ohik Kwon & Manjong Lee, 2016. "Credit Market Frictions and Coessentiality of Money and Credit," Discussion Paper Series 1602, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Pingle, Mark & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2010. "Private money as a competing medium of exchange," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 541-554, June.
- Choi, Hyung Sun & Lee, Manjong, 2016. "Credit, banking, liquidity shortfall, and monetary policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 87-99.
- Roberds, William & Schreft, Stacey L., 2009. "Data breaches and identity theft," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 918-929, October.
- Hyung Sun Choi & Manjong Lee, 2016. "Multiple Means of Payment, Excess Reserves, and Monetary Policy," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 32, pages 5-21.
- Choi, Hyung Sun, 2015. "Monetary policy, endogenous transactions, and financial market segmentation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 234-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:40:y:2008:i:6:p:1295-1308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.