L. Walras and C. Menger: Two ways on the path of modern monetary theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrés Álvarez & Vincent Bignon, 2013. "L. Walras and C. Menger: two ways on the path of modern monetary theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 89-124, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2007. "When is Money Essential? A Comment on Aliprantis, Camera and Puzzello," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001815, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 2000. "Nouvelle histoire de la pensée économique, tome 3," Post-Print halshs-00201476, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-12-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-12-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2010-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .