Women's Rights and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Oswald & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2010. "Daughters and Left-Wing Voting," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 213-227, May.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2011.
"The enfranchisement of women and the welfare state,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 535-553, May.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2007. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," CHILD Working Papers wp15_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 2922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 6396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2008. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 018, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2008. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," Discussion Papers 4_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Iyigun, Murat & Walsh, Randall P., 2007. "Endogenous gender power, household labor supply and the demographic transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 138-155, January.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2006.
"How Important are Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Economic Growth?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 23-49, January.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2002. "How important are capital and total factor productivity for economic growth?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2000. "Das Human Kapital," Working Papers 2000-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter, 2003. "Slavery and other property rights," MPRA Paper 372, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- KevinÂ M. Murphy & Curtis Simon & Robert Tamura, 2008. "Fertility Decline, Baby Boom, and Economic Growth," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 262-302.
- Michèle Tertilt, 2006. "Polygyny, Women's Rights, and Development," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 523-530, 04-05.
- Michael R. Haines & Allen C. Goodman, 1991. "A Home of One's Own: Aging and Homeownership in the United States in the late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries," NBER Historical Working Papers 0021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Gall & Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2009.
"Mis-match, Re-match, and Investment,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-189, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2012. "Mismatch, rematch, and investment," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 189, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lena Edlund & Rohini Pande, 2002. "Why Have Women Become Left-Wing? The Political Gender Gap and the Decline in Marriage," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(3), pages 917-961.
- Samuel H. Preston & Michael R. Haines, 1991. "New Estimates of Child Mortality during the Late Nineteenth Century," NBER Chapters,in: Fatal Years: Child Mortality in Late Nineteenth-Century America, pages 49-87 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel H. Preston & Michael R. Haines, 1991. "The Social and Medical Context of Child Mortality in the Late Nineteenth Century," NBER Chapters,in: Fatal Years: Child Mortality in Late Nineteenth-Century America, pages 3-48 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murat Nick & P. Randall Walsh, 2007.
"Building the Family Nest: Premarital Investments, Marriage Markets, and Spousal Allocations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 507-535.
- Iyigun, Murat & Walsh, Randall P., 2005. "Building the Family Nest: Pre-Marital Investments, Marriage Markets and Spousal Allocations," IZA Discussion Papers 1752, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hka:wpaper:2011-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Pachon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfichus.html .