Interregional Population Migration in Russia: Using an Origin-to-Destination Matrix
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kazuhiro KUMO, 2007. "Inter-regional Population Migration in Russia: Using an Origin-to-Destination Matrix," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 131-152.
References listed on IDEAS
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2013. "The Russian Urban System in Transition: The View of New Economic Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa13p280, European Regional Science Association.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2012.
"Gulag, WWII and the Long-run Patterns of Soviet City Growth,"
121963, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2012. "Gulag, WWII and the Long-run Patterns of Soviet City Growth," MPRA Paper 41758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Inter-regional Population Migration in Russia Revisited: Analysis on Origin-to-Destination Matrix, 1990-2013," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cansu Unver, 2015. "Does Broadband Facilitate Immigration Flows?," Discussion Papers 15-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russia : Reshaping Economic Geography," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13052, The World Bank.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2011. "Determinants of internal migration in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 34922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2014.
"Economic and spatial determinants of interregional migration in Kazakhstan,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 379-396.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2012. "Economic and Spatial Determinants of Interregional Migration in Kazakhstan," IZA Discussion Papers 6289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cansu Ünver, 2015. "Does Broadband Facilitate Immigration Flows? A Non-Linear Instrumental Variable Approach," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 69-104, January.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2017. "Demographic Situation and Its Perspectives in the Russian Far East: A Case of Chukotka," RRC Working Paper Series 71, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Helena Marques, 2010. "Migration Creation and Diversion in the European Union: Is Central and Eastern Europe a 'Natural' Member of the Single Market for Labour?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 265-291, March.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
More about this item
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-10-21 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2006-10-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2006-10-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .