Report NEP-GEO-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Downes & Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Understanding Why Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet Access Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0615, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "An empirically based implementation and evaluation of a network model for commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2006/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2006. "Interregional Population Migration in Russia: Using an Origin-to-Destination Matrix," Discussion Paper Series a483, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jean Eid & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2006. "Fat City: The Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity," Working Papers tecipa-255, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Lipman, D. Abram & Harrington, Winston & Bagliano, Andrew D., 2006. "Congestion Pricing: Long-Term Economic and Land-Use Effects," Discussion Papers dp-06-37, Resources For the Future.
- Lecavalier, Cindy, 2006. "National and Regional Trends in Business Bankruptcies, 1980 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2006015e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Anthony Plumridge & Don J. Webber & Martin Boddy & John Hudson, 2006. "Country-level Business Performance and Policy Asymmetries in Great Britain," Working Papers 0611, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "School Competition," MPRA Paper 339, University Library of Munich, Germany.