Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-regional Comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009. "Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-Regional Comparison," MPRA Paper 21311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuriy Andrienko & A. Nemtsov, 2006. "Estimation of Individual Demand for Alcohol," Working Papers w0089, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004.
"Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2006. "Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_062, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 2005. "Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5373, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded_Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "Natural Selection and the Evolution of Life Expectancy," Working Papers 2004-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Popov, 2000. "Shock Therapy Versus Gradualism: The End Of The Debate (Explaining The Magnitude Of Transformational Recession)," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 1-57, April.
- Vladimir Popov, 2007. "Shock Therapy versus Gradualism Reconsidered: Lessons from Transition Economies after 15 Years of Reforms1," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2004. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2001. "Reform Strategies and Economic Performance of Russia's Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
- Cornia, G-A & Hokkila, J & Paniccia, R & Popov, V, 1996. "Long-Term Growth and Welfare in Trnasitional Economies : The Impact of Demographic, Investment and Social Policy Changes," Research Paper 122, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Vladimir Popov, 2001. "Reform Strategies and Economic Performance: The Russian Far East as Compared to Other Regions," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 43(4), pages 33-66, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana V. Kossova & Elena V. Kossova & Maria A. Sheluntcova, 2014. "Investigating The Volume And Structure Of Alcohol Consumption And Their Impact On Life Expectancy In Russian Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 82/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kossova Tatiana & Kossova Elena & Sukhodoev Vladimir, 2012. "Revealing Macroeconomic Determinants of Alcohol Abuse and its Influence on Life Expectancy in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1703 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-02-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .