Report NEP-TRA-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tishkov, Victor N., 2010. "Economic reforms and business environment: The case of China," Working Papers 177, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00562630, HAL.
- Yang, Dennis T. & Zhang, Junsen & Zhou, Shaojie, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?," IZA Discussion Papers 5465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir Popov, 2011. "Is Chinese Variety of Capitalism Really Unique?," Working Papers w0156, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2011.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vladimir Popov, 2011. "Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-regional Comparison," Working Papers w0157, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," Working Papers 2010.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James P. Smith & Yan Shen & John Strauss & Zhe Yang & Yaohui Zhao, 2010. "The Effects of Childhood Health on Adult Health and SES in China," Working Papers 809, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Nathalie Trudeau & Isabel Murray, 2011. "Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia," IEA Energy Papers 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- Harry X. WU, 2011. "Accounting for China's Growth in 1952-2008: China's growth performance debate revisited with a newly constructed data set," Discussion papers 11003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "Relative Concerns of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," Working Papers 201102, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Martina Mysíková, 2011. "Income Inequalities within Couples in the Czech Republic and European Countries," Working Papers IES 2011/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2011.
- Semenov, Andrey A., 2010. "The origin of scientific management systems in Russia," Working Papers 181, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- AKAY Alpaslan & BARGAIN Olivier & ZIMMERMANN Klaus F., 2011. "Relative Concerns of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-12, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain de Crombrugghe & Gregory de Walque, 2011. "Wage and employment effects of a wage norm : The Polish transition experience," Working Paper Research 209, National Bank of Belgium.
- Felix Hüfner, 2011. "Increasing Public Sector Efficiency in Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 839, OECD Publishing.
- Ghiba, Nicolae, 2010.
"Impactul modificării ratei dobânzii asupra cursului de schimb în România
[The impact of interest rates changes on the exchange rate in Romania]," MPRA Paper 28451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2011.