Income Inequalities within Couples in the Czech Republic and European Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martina MysÃkovÃ¡, 2010. "Income Inequalities within Couples in the Czech Republic and European Countries," LIS Working papers 552, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Ermisch & Chiara Pronzato, 2008.
"Intra-Household Allocation of Resources: Inferences from Non-resident Fathers' Child Support Payments,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 347-362, March.
- Ermisch, John & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2006. "Intra-Household Allocation of Resources: Inferences from Non-Resident Fathers’ Child Support Payments," IZA Discussion Papers 2498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ermisch, John & Pronzato, Chiara, 2006. "Intra-household allocation of resources: inferences from non-resident fathers' child support payments," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-57, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Martin Browning & Jens Bonke, 2006. "Allocation within the household: direct survey evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 286, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Browning, Martin & Francois Bourguignon & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Valerie Lechene, 1994.
"Income and Outcomes: A Structural Model of Intrahousehold Allocation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1067-1096, December.
- Browning, M. & Bourguignon, F. & Chiappori, P.A. & Lechene, V., 1992. "Incomes and Outcomes: A structural Model of Intra-Household Allocation," DELTA Working Papers 92-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Jens Bonke & Martin Browning, 2003. "The Distribution of Well-Being and Income within the Household," CAM Working Papers 2003-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
More about this item
Keywordsgender wage gap; traditional family model; within-couple inequalities;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J79 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2011_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .