Report NEP-EUR-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borghans, L. & Golsteyn, B.H.H., 2011. "Job mobility in Europe, Japan and the U.S," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Raphael Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure, and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers 11.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Simone Borghesi, 2010. "The European Emission Trading Scheme and Renewable Energy Policies: Credible Targets for Incredible Results?," Working Papers 2010.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," Working Papers 2010.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- S. Ghosh & G. Faber, 2010. "Economic Integration in Europe and Income Divergence over EU Regions (1995 â€“ 2006)," Working Papers 10-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Martina Mysíková, 2011. "Income Inequalities within Couples in the Czech Republic and European Countries," Working Papers IES 2011/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2011.
- Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The wage effects of immigration and emigration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5556, The World Bank.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and social security reforms: The French case," PSE Working Papers halshs-00556722, HAL.
- SMEERS, Yves & OGGIONI, Giorgia & ALLEVI, Elisabetta & SCHAIBLE, Siegfried, 2010. "Generalized Nash Equilibrium and market coupling in the European power system," CORE Discussion Papers 2010052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Roemer, John E., 2011. "Equality of Opportunity and the Distribution of Long-Run Income in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 5466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pirttälä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan, 2011. "Tax Policy and Employment: How Does the Swedish System Fare?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ruslana Rachel Palatnik & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "Valuation of Linkages between Climate Change, Biodiversity and Productivity of European Agro-Ecosystems," Working Papers 2010.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez & Rosa García-Fernández, 2010. "Income distribution and the effect of the financial crisis on the Italian and Spanish labour markets," Department of Economics 0639, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andrés Fuentes, 2011. "Policies Towards a Sustainable Use of Water in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 840, OECD Publishing.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Uwe Blien & Katja Wolf, 2010. "A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach to the German Wave Curve," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 126, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "On Regional Unemployment: An Empirical Examination of the Determinants of Geographical Differentials in the UK," Working Paper Series 13_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.