Valuation of Linkages between Climate Change, Biodiversity and Productivity of European Agro-Ecosystems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2012.
"Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Massimo Tavoni & Shoibal Chakravarty & Robert Socolow, 2011. "Safe vs. Fair: A Formidable Trade-off in Tackling Climate Change," Working Papers 2011.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2010.
"Climate Policy and the Optimal Balance between Mitigation, Adaptation and Unavoided Damage,"
2010.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Francesco Bosello & Enrica De Cian, 2010. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Balance between Mitigation, Adaptation and Unavoided Damage," Working Papers 2010_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro, Marzio Galeotti, Emanuele Massetti, Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "A World induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 13-38.
- Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "The WITCH Model. Structure, Baseline, Solutions," Working Papers 2007.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rob Dellink & Gregory Briner & Christa Clapp, 2010. "Costs, Revenues, and Effectiveness of the Copenhagen Accord Emission Pledges for 2020," OECD Environment Working Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Biodiversity; Agro-Ecosystems;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.