Accounting for China's Growth in 1952-2008: China's growth performance debate revisited with a newly constructed data set
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ding Lu, 2017. "China's Growth Slowdown and Prospects for Becoming a High-Income Developed Economy," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 89-113, Winter/Sp.
- Pang, Ke & Siklos, Pierre L., 2016.
"Macroeconomic consequences of the real-financial nexus: Imbalances and spillovers between China and the U.S,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 195-212.
- Pang, Ke & Siklos, Pierre L., 2015. "Macroeconomic consequences of the real-financial nexus: Imbalances and spillovers between China and the U.S," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2016.
"Economic reforms and industrial policy in a panel of Chinese cities,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 305-349, December.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Economic reforms and industrial policy in a panel of Chinese cities," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 005, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alder, Simon & Shao, Lin & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Economic Reforms and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-02-12 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-12 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:11003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .