Reform Strategies and Economic Performance: The Russian Far East as Compared to Other Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert H. Wade & Silla Sigurgeirsdottir, 2012. "Iceland's rise, fall, stabilisation and beyond," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 127-144.
- Csaba Tóth G. & Péter Virovácz, 2013. "Winners and Losers. An assessment of the Hungarian flat tax reform with microsimulation," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(4), pages 369-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens K. Perret, 2015. "Comments on the Impact of Knowledge on Economic Growth across the Regions of the Russian Federation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei207, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Patrick Hamm & Lawrence King, 2010. "Post-Manichean Economics: Foreign Investment, State Capacity and Economic Development in Transition Economies," Working Papers wp227, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Brigitte Evelyne Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2006.
"Do institutions matter for technological change in transition economies? The case of the Russia's 89 regions and republics,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
70, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "Do Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Transition Economies? The Case of the Russia’s 89 regions and republics," Working Papers 4, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Randolph Luca Bruno & Maria Bytchkova & Saul Estrin, 2013.
"Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross-Regional Analysis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1740-1749, December.
- R. L. Bruno & M. Bytchkova & S. Estrin, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," Working Papers 650, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randolph Luca Bruno & Maria Bytchkova & Saul Estrin, 2011. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: a Crossregional Analysis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 114, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- repec:pra:mprapa:57840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Keiko Suganuma, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and regional economic development in Russia: an econometric assessment,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 209-255, November.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2014. "Puzzles of public opinion: Why Soviet population supports the transition to capitalism since the 1980S," MPRA Paper 60915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tullio Buccellato & Francesco Santangelo, 2009. "Foreign direct investments distribution in the Russian Federation: do spatial effects matter?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 99, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-Regional Comparison,"
21311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Vladimir Popov, 2011. "Mortality Crisis in Russia Revisited: Evidence from Cross-regional Comparison," Working Papers w0157, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2014.
"Загадки Общественного Мнения: Почему Советское Население Поддерживает Переход К Капитализму С Конца 80-Х Годов
[Puzzles Of Public Opinion: Why Soviet Population Supports The Transition To Capitalis," MPRA Paper 57842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens K. Perret, 2010. "A Core-Periphery Pattern in Russia – Twin Peaks or a Rat’s Tail," EIIW Discussion paper disbei178, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Tullio Buccellato & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2007. "Oil and gas: a blessing for few hydrocarbons and within-region inequality in Russia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 80, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), revised Feb 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:43:y:2001:i:4:p:33-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .