On wartime money finance in the Japanese occupied territories during the Pacific War: The case of instant reserve banks as bad central banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huff, Gregg & Majima, Shinobu, 2013.
"Financing Japan's World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(04), pages 937-977, December.
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2012. "Financing Japan's World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _109, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2013. "Financing Japan’s World War II occupation of Southeast Asia," Working Paper 2013/02, Norges Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney finance; wartime finance; occupation; central bank; reserve bank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-03-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2017-03-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-03-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2017-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.