Pouvoirs et monnaie durant la seconde guerre mondiale en France : la monnaie subordonnée au politique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ulb:ulbeco:2013/6699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Occhino, Filippo & Oosterlinck, Kim & White, Eugene N., 2008.
"How Much Can a Victor Force the Vanquished to Pay? France under the Nazi Boot,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(01), pages 1-45, March.
- Filippo Occhino & Kim Oosterlinck & Eugene Nelson White, 2008. "How much can a victor force the vanquished to pay? France under the nazi boot," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142695, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eugene N. White & Filippo Occhino & Kim Oosterlinck, 2007.
"How Occupied France Financed Its Own Exploitation in World War II,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 295-299, May.
- Filippo Occhino & Kim Oosterlinck & Eugene N. White, 2006. "How Occupied France Financed Its Own Exploitation in World War II," NBER Working Papers 12137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippo Occhino & Kim Oosterlinck & Eugene Nelson White, 2007. "How occupied france financed its own exploitation in world war II," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142694, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; sovereignty; legitimacy; second world war; Monnaie; souveraineté; légitimité; seconde guerre mondiale; France;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00652826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.