Stealing to Survive? Crime and Income Shocks in Nineteenth Century France
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Vincent Bignon & Eve Caroli & Roberto Galbiati, 2017. "Stealing to Survive? Crime and Income Shocks in Nineteenth Century France," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(599), pages 19-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:158:y:2019:i:c:p:110-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:54:y:2018:i:10:p:1891-1911 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:reofsp:reof_157_0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grosfeld, Irena & Sakalli, Seyhun Orcan & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2017.
"Middleman Minorities and Ethnic Violence: Anti-Jewish Pogroms in the Russian Empire,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irena Grosfeld & Seyhun Orcan Sakalli & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2019. "Middleman Minorities and Ethnic Violence: Anti-Jewish Pogroms in the Russian Empire," Post-Print halshs-02103097, HAL.
- Masahiro Shoji, 2018.
"Religious Fractionalisation and Crimes in Disaster-Affected Communities: Survey Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(10), pages 1891-1911, October.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2017. "Religious Fractionalisation and Crimes in Disaster-Affected Communities: Survey Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 78702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamfili Antipa & Vincent Bignon, 2018.
"Whither Economic History? Between Narratives and Quantification,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 17-36.
- Pamfili Antipa & Vincent Bignon, 2018. "Whither Economic History ? Between Narratives and Quantification," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4ithmorhr18, Sciences Po.
- Pamfili Antipa & Vincent Bignon, 2018. "Whither Economic History ?: Between Narratives and Quantification," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2018-01, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Pamfili Antipa & Vincent Bignon, 2018. "Whither Economic History ?: Between Narratives and Quantification," Sciences Po publications 2018-01, Sciences Po.
- repec:oup:ereveh:v:21:y:2017:i:1:p:1-28. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01513303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.